torsdag 3 december 2009

På jakt

I min jakt på synvinklar av den perfekta kvinnan hittade jag bland många detta lilla brev och det var så vackert att jag bara måste få dela med mig:

My perfect woman is now an Angel.
What I will do is let you know what I miss the most about her...

She could not read my mind but she knew what I was thinking.
When I would be feeling down she could look into my eyes and make me forget all that ails.
When I would be working outside she would not yell to me from the door, but come to me and whisper in my ear.
She was the busiest person I knew but she always made time for me.
She is the person that showed me that there is common ground in just about every difference that we may have had.
When things didn’t go the way that we thought they would she could show me a different way.
When we went to bed each night so did everything else that happend that day.
She said what she meant and she meant what she said.
When she would tell me she loved me I would ask God why.

Detta känns nästan som den perfekta mannen. Tänk om alla kvinnor kunde ha en man som älskade och respekterade henne för allt det där lilla som gör en kvinna så speciell... vad mycket lycka vi skulle hitta i världen då...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar